Thursday, April 14, 2005

A Rajni starrer!

It was one of those jobless hours when I started thinking of tracing the days that had grown upon me all these years! The never ending love for the energy and excitement that I get out of watching a Rajnikanth starrer on the first day of release! Call me crazy, I dont care! May be it was from the day I was born. From what I hear from my parents, I learnt to do the thing that Rajni does with his hair (during his hairy days), even before I started to tell my name! Well, it’s about the same energy level right now! May be even more! It’s one of those most celebrated days in Tamil film industry! His new movie hits the screen today and from what I hear and read, it’s going to be the year’s biggest blockbuster!

So, here we go...thought of sharing this bliss with you all through some pictures and quotes that I stole from the internet planet! For people who have no clue on how crazy and wild it can get, what you are seeing is just a cover sheet!! I still haven’t watched the movie yet, but we are planning on driving to Atlanta this weekend to realize the incomprehensible! May be I will update more on that later!

Visit here to witness the energy in theaters

http://rajinifans.com/cm_theater/Images/Intro1.wmv

Quotes from the emails!

“Just now I saw the movie and replying u all immdly..The movie is great and the response from the london people is smashin.......

A good example is...The movie was goin fine tillinterval...After the interval it directly started withone song (dont want to mention) and we all wereshouting and making galatta....all the fans were angry and called the owners he came and he said i willput from the interval scene but he did not do aspromised as it takes more time to rotate theprint...then we all started protesting again andpolice came and arrested 4 ppl...but as we are allrajini fans we didint allow them and police patientlylistened to us and ordered the theatre owner to startthe film from the interval....it was great during thattime all were united for one cause

NOT TO MISS EVEN A SECOND FROM THALAIVARS FILM....”

“Hello Friends abroad,
As CM will be screened as preview abroad today, we fans here are eagerly counting hours.Just SMS me about the result to my mobile: +91984016xxxx
Thank you”

Some pictures!!



The tickets!


The Crowd in Kovai

In udhayam Madars

Another one

Thats called Mass suuport!

Udhyam is full of people!

It gets more crazier than this!

Hero Worships Posted by Hello

1 comment:

BB said...

Its impossible to count the number of days and fights that I have rammed through...idolizing Rajni! Certainly its a great feeling...we are defintly blessed to see and live with these works!!