Monday, September 05, 2005

50 and HOT, and Tag

50 and HOT

I wish it was my age and the statement is true, apparently its not and I don’t know if it will be true when am!

How do I begin? I am not good in thanking people, especially the ones who are close to me. So here I go folks, as I realize that this is 50th post since I started, I thought I should appreciate your regular/occasional glance at my blog without which there is no motivation for new ideas. So keep visiting and don’t dare to stop motivate me with your comments.

If you are used to my posts, am sure you will approve the fact that I give a lot of details, necessary sometimes and trivial most of the times. Ofcourse, there are a gazillion more imperfections that people tend to enjoy as well as criticize! May be I will change in days to come, so if you guys have any suggestions on any of the aspects with respect to the posts, comment and let me know and lets hope that the dude inside me listens to it.

Now let’s get back to the blogosphere.
Tag!! - Could'nt say No to this
I generally don’t prefer Tags…but Iam not a great “No” person too! So here we go Ghost this one is for you. Can’t say a “No” to you!

Seven things you plan to do before you die!!

Graduate!!!
Travel around the world
Understand Love
Make more friends
Write a book
Try to be a professional athlete for 1 day
Stop Tags

Seven things you can do!!

Stop writing this Tag
Be a little less straight forward
Stop analyzing trivial things
Be a better phone person
Fight the fights that can be won, before reasoning it!
Read more
Write more

Seven things you can't do.

Shut up
Beat up
Lose
Quit
Increase my tolerance limit
Stop helping
Be someone else

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex!!

Eyes, hair and the simple dress sense
Knowledge and attitude
Sense of humor
Affection and organization
Maturity
The way some of them confuse their maturity to men’s immaturity
Being a female itself

Seven things you say most!!!

Wetti
Mama
Machan
Kepmaari
Mollamaari
Mudcheviki
Lie

Seven celebrity crushes (People I want to be like (Iwtbl) or be with (bw))!!!

Michael Jordan (Iwtbl)
Sachin Tendulkar (Iwtbl)
A.R.Rehman (Iwtbl)
Rajinikanth (Iwtbl)
The Basic Instinct Sharon Stone (bw)
Minsaara Kanavu Kajol (bw)
My girl friend (bw) - After finding one!

I am not a great Tag person…But still I will tag a few just to annoy them!!!

Arvind

22 comments:

cutefreaky said...

ada paaaaavi..... enna edhukku da tag panna... romba vetti da nee

BB said...

@ sukhanya enna maadri wetti yarunu yosichen...1st nee than wande

cutefreaky said...

heheheehe... machi my name is nt the first one on list.. am never the first name that pops into ur head .. boo--hoooo...

enti ra... nenu sepuradhu.. rightaaA??

sukku.. ROTFL

BB said...

@ sukku

Entiyum ledhu!

get back and finish that tag!

Anonymous said...

Race and Katrina
I'm still working my way through the comments about race that were posted here yesterday, heretofore known as the Day of the Race Riot.
Love your blog ! I'm bookmarking you!

I have a make money site/blog. It touches on make money related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

The Soul Doctor said...

@ barath

This is the most difficult tag because i need to think for writing this tag. But i request that I may be given some time to finish with the last two parts of my series on RS&F.

I have been extremely busy for the last few days that i am not getting time to do these other activities...

BB said...

@ Karthik

Ofourse..I did that after I got over my busy schedule...so ny time!

Jinguchakka said...

Me tagged! Oh my! well, sometime later pazhikku pazhi vaangaraen. lol

BB said...

@ Jingu

LoL...appadi edho ennaala mudinjadhu!

Priya said...

50th post a?? half century adichachu!! udane out aayittu poyidathe ;)

BB said...

@ priya

yep 50th post...half century! Outa naana impossible...mosta Lara rangeuku oru innings undu nnu nenaikaren! :)

Soumya said...

u have really put me in trouble ;-)

and congrats for half century ...

i dont see anything in ur posts which needs to be changed ...
keep going ...
best wishes

BB said...

@ Soumya...

Trouble..? Isnt it always associated with the advent of BBrao :)

Thanks for the wishes...50 and Hot :)

Sindura Rajashekar said...

Dei..idhukellam onnum korachal illa..anyways nalla irundhudhu onoda blogs yellam.

blog yezhudha time kadaikardhu oru oc fone panradhuku time kadaikala..

BB said...

@ Sindhu

Manithu widu theivame...ippo puudusa number iruka...illa edhum illaya!?

Arvind M Venugopal said...

hey bratboy... just got back into the 'land of the free, home of the brave' yesterday... thnx. much for your tag :) ... will call you sometime and talk to you... cheers!

BB said...

@ Arvind..the pleasure is all mine ;)

Sindura Rajashekar said...

yenoda mobile number dhan ippo. onaku selave illama ISD pesa vekkalam nu paathen. nee kuduthu vechadhu avalavudhan. remember munnadi ippadi dhan cycle gap la miss panina [:P]

BB said...

@ Sindhu Ammam Ammaam naaan Miss pannen....adaan inime use illayennu fone panla ;) idhu eppadi iruku!!

Anonymous said...

50th post-ikku congrats. Enna yedhukku tag senchinga? Aiyo ... vela seiyadha moolai-kku vela kudukkuringale!!!

BB said...

@ Gayathri Gongrats ku mikka nandri..Tag uku appadi yaan p[etra inbam peruga iv vaiyagam :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Bar h great site! I was out scouring the web looking for the latest news about foreign currency exchange banks when I found your this post post. And even though the post is not compelelety related to the foreign currency exchange banks type of information I'm currently looking for, I understand why I found your site. The internet is loaded with an incredible amount of interesting and entertaining information like your site provides. I enjoy your site very much - keep up the great work!