Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Idealist Vs Pseudo realist

An excerpt from a conversation between an Idealist (I) and a Pseudo Realist (PR)….


Idealist Vs Pseudo Realist Posted by Picasa
Image source: modified.

I: Love is in the air

PR: Yeah I can smell it! Did u flush?

I: You are fooling yourself

PR: Well, am I? Enlighten me!

I: Love is everywhere. Love doesn't need language, culture, country etc. Without Love there is no human existence.

PR: Where did u pick these lines from? Each and every thing you just said goes well with Sex as well.

I: You can never live with your own self for the rest of your life. You definitely need some one to reflect yourself to, at the least.

PR: Yeah. Okay! Where does love come here?

I: You aren't enjoying the beauty of this world by being single.

PR: Well, singleness and sickness are two different things that people sometimes confuse themselves with.

I: Fall in love you will know the difference

PR: I will, if you tell me what love is?

I: Love is like god. Incomprehensible yet experiencable, Intangible yet achievable, unexplainable yet agreeable!

PR: Wait… wait… wait! You mean to say one can't understand it, but can just feel it.

I: Precisely.

PR: How typical? So you are advocating something that you don't understand?

I: Yes. That's the beauty of it.

PR: What's your name and where are you from?

I: Idealist and I' m from the inside of you.

PR: Just stay there.

I: Come on. At least wish people! You don't have to be in Love to wish people on the day they celebrate love.

PR: Thanks for pointing it out. I'm neither a fan of St.Valentine nor a lover of Roman or whatever traditions. So I will stay put. It's just another day.

I: Forget Love, celebrate people at least.

PR: Okay! If this is the only way to send you back in. May be for the people who believe in all these! I am sure they will have a great day! Because and only because they believe in it and I believe in them.

18 comments:

Jyothsana Chandramohan said...

Nice!
Did you write it?

BB said...

:) yeah, both the PR and the I wrote it!

Jyothsana Chandramohan said...

Hmm...
Good one!
So you agree you hv both in you?

BB said...

ofcourse...the best thing is that everyone of us have this in us!

Dreamy Eyed Gal said...

interesting post...really both these characters r inside us...its upto us who dominates at wot time...really nice post!!!...and thnx for dropping by my blog!!!

BB said...

@ dream

Oh yeah! thanks! and keep visiting! :)

The Soul Doctor said...

Nice one barath. Love is everywhere. I am an idealist, both inside and outside.

As long man each man believes he has something called a brain and a heart, even when he has not seen his own brain and heart physically, I feel one does not have a right to ask what love is.

Its like your brain. It exists even though you never saw it or would ever see it physically, you can just feel, Without which nothing EVER moves.

Long live St valentine!! Never die, the idealist!!

karthik

BB said...

@ Karthik

Idealist inside and outside? intersting yet not completly believable!...everyone of us have an idealist inside and a realist outside....the realist outside is born to the idealist and the real realist...hence I call him/her pseudo realist :) nyways on the comment on the brain...cant agree more on that!

Anonymous said...

CUTE ONE !!!

Ambu

BB said...

@ Ambu

Cute...? I thought it was thot provoking lol...nyways good u started to drop by!

Unknown said...

Great post Barath! Definitely it is this conflict in life that needs resolution for smoother operation , but then it is the arguement between the two that actually help us evolve, Wat Say?

Rashmi.

BB said...

@ Rashmi

Agreed!

Less the argument..better you are!

exasparater said...

after a long time i'm here...

great post :)

BB said...

@ Exas

Well, even I havent been here for a long time now :) thanks for waking me up from my so-called 'no-time' fever! :)

Jyothsana Chandramohan said...

Yo! Any new post coming up?

BB said...

@ jsea

jus caught up on something...comin up soon!

Soumya said...

nice one dear...
when will next post come... its already late...

BB said...

@soumya

Atlast its up!