Monday, December 20, 2004

To write to cherish to learn

The tendency of the human mind (or heart) is to unwrap the wrapped, unlock the locked, unpack the packed and reveal those mysteries lying under the veneer of false personification! So if you are thinking you would encounter any of my personal secrets here, I am sorry folks you are in a wrong place...! Words are the best way to express...every being in this world has learnt to communicate...so why not do it with your own “self"!

According to me...the most difficult thing to comprehend is one's "self". Writing is one of the ways of exploring "self". I started writing diaries and journals to increase my vocabulary...but when I read them back...the thoughts reflected my personality then....! It was amazing to witness the change in the thought process....10 years from now my philosophies and ideologies that I have framed for my own self would have changed based on experience....but it would be great to read how I was and how time, people and world has changed and influenced my so called thought process!

So here am starting to write my own philosophies...my own ideal ways of thinking ...may be its completely different from your vision ....but to reach ideality one has to know what it is...so jump in and pour in your thoughts! Discuss, argue, learn and teach me!

3 comments:

Sandhya said...

Goodluck with the start of your self exploration..and thanks a lot for your comments on my blog..i am not sure why you think the two statements dont fit in with the rest...it seemed to for me...happy blogging

Anonymous said...

mita said....
well Barath,i wonder how some minds think alike.I think i'm inspired by ur statement"Writing is one of the ways of exploring "self". Don't have a blog, but now i think even i've to explore my "self".

BB said...

@ Anon

Iam glad that I kindled some thoughts! I am sure its for the good of everyone!

Hope to see your blogs soon!