Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Life just stops sometimes!

Jan 10th 2004, I entered my dept office to learn that the secertary Connye had passed away due to a masssive heart attack or a brain aneurysm (possible from her smoking habits)! She was one of the few nicest women I have ever met. The worst part was that I saw her last on thursday and as usual had a nice conversation as I went by the office and never thought that would be my last meeting with her. It seems she was fine even on the Saturday night! Life just stops sometimes! It did around 4.30 am that sunday for her. This loss has cemented my hanging philosophy of being truly nice to everyone you know, in every moment you learn. She was one of the few who found ways to be happy even through trivial things and am sure she will rest in peace in the life after as well.

2 comments:

Shobana Jayaraman Srikumar said...

it just stops. you are absolutely right. its one thing to be good to all all the time and yet another to do all that you have been meaning to do.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on this one a hundred percent ... on a more personal note I pray God to give her soul peaceful eternal rest.