Tuesday, January 25, 2005

News!

Folks,

I know I have promised to update this blog with thoughts more than happenings, but I could not stop myself from writing this. I will try to be clear and concise!

The news is that..on the January 25th 2 45 am IST our family was blessed with a boy kid through my brother and manni! Both the mother and the kid are doing fine! Its a strange feeling ...after a long time, I was awestuck by happiness...! I was always happy but when these kind of special occasions pop-up, the happiness is exponentially increased in a very short span of time!! I turned in to a mama couple of years ago...and now am a chithappa!! nothing can beat these feelings!!

Anyways, for people who have'nt got this news through my email and you are reading it here...please curse me for defying the laws of expectations but bless the kid for accecpting and respecting the laws of this-world-invitation!!

1 comment:

Shobana Jayaraman Srikumar said...

hey, congo on becoming chittappa. i'm sure it's a wonderful feeling. lots of luck to your anna and manni. and lots of muuuaaahs to the baby boy. the bundle of their joy has arrived.